Looking to upgrade your career? We’re hiring!
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented person to apply the AeroBarrier process on residential, mid-rise and commercial projects in the Lower Mainland and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
This is an entry-level job with on-the-job training to grow into a lead technician in the future. This is a fast-growing business with exciting opportunities for the right candidate.
AeroBarrier In-Field Technician Responsibilities:
- Execute from start to finish the in-field AeroBarrier application process.
- Prepare all finished horizontal surfaces with tape and poly
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems
- Help unload and pack up equipment
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements
- Ability to work with job site superintendents and other tradespeople
AeroBarrier In-Field Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Experience working on active construction job sites is an asset
- Willingness to continue learning
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Flexible work schedule
- An understanding of building science as an asset but not necessary
- Creative problem solver
Airtight Solutions Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Carpool to site
- Health benefits after 3 months
Want to Learn More?
Check out this short video titled “A Day in the Life with Airtight Solutions”!